Buying the best single serve coffee maker is the surest way of making a flawless cup of coffee. This is not to say that multi-server does not equally do a good job. Point is that all your efforts may simply go to naught with the wrong machine. But the rewarding thing is that once you have bought the best single serve coffee maker, you are bound to get a bang out of your brews.
On that note, we have carried out an in-depth research on what could be the best single serve coffee maker. We did this while taking some vital factors consumers care much about into consideration including design, value for money, reliability, customer satisfaction, ease of use, ease of cleaning, and much more to help you improve the quality of every cup of coffee you brew.
After the thorough research, we concluded that the Keurig K575 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Coffee Maker is the best single serve coffee maker to buy right now. Just like most Keurig products, this brewer ensures you get your early morning indulgence together. More so, it is reliable and offers complete satisfaction through its functionality. For durability, the machine is strong with advanced life span when properly handled.
If you would prefer something that looks different or within a different price range, we also recommend this Single Cup Coffee Maker for K-Cups By Mixpresso or Mr. Coffee K-Cup Brewing System with Reusable Grounds Filter, Silver, SC100. These work just as great as the Keurig. If these are still not the design you are after, we have carefully handpicked and tested from among the highest quality single serve coffee makers to come up with this list of the best single cup coffee makers and any one you chose from among these options below is bound to deliver beyond what you would expect.
Best Single Serve Coffee Makers For Occasional And Addicted Drinkers
Table Of Content
- BUNN MCU Single Cup Multi-Use Home Coffee Brewer
- Hamilton Beach 49980A Single Serve Coffee Brewer and Full Pot Coffee Maker, 2-Way
- Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System
- Mr. Coffee Single Serve Coffee Brewer BVMC-KG6-001, 40-Ounce, Black
- Keurig K55 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, Black
- Single-Cup Coffee Maker for K-Cups By Mixpresso
- Ninja Coffee Bar Single Serve System with XL Ninja Hot and Cold 22 oz. Multi-Serve Tumbler and Recipe Book (CF112)
- Mr. Coffee K-Cup Brewing System with Reusable Grounds Filter, Silver, SC100
- Keurig K575 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Coffee Maker with 12 oz Brew Size and Hot Water on Demand, Platinum
- DeLonghi Silver Lattissima Plus Nespresso Capsule System
- Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker, Black
Why You Should Trust Us
We are committed to carrying out accurate research on best products knowing that the worst that can happen to any firm trying to build a brand name is the loss of trust from customers. In this research, we did what is required putting features like speed, brew-strength, ease of maintenance, price tag, durability, functionality, and even more into consideration to reach this reliable conclusion written down here.
Our experienced team took out quality time, spending weeks to study the most recommended coffee makers independently before jointly coming to a conclusion on those we would present as the top recommended. We also kept some of the units under watch right in the office for correct assertions. Nothing reasonable could be reached without seeking the ideas of other professionals and those who have used the various machines. Therefore, we utilized the chance of getting to know what they had to say about these machines.
We love properly brewed coffee ourselves and have come across many of them to give credence to our views about them. Our experiences with them individually also helped in the actualization of this correct survey.
Best Single Serve Coffee Makers
BUNN MCU Single Cup Multi-Use Home Coffee Brewer
BUNN MCU Single Cup coffee maker is a portable brewer that prepares only enough coffee. It is a perfect example of quiet and meticulous coffee brewer as far as others go. The brewer makes use of a stainless steel hot water tank to lock in water temperature which it does consistently well for in-depth extraction. BUNN is more about effectiveness than design, thus, it looks a lot basic and far from the fancy looks of the Nespresso coffee maker. We appreciate that it does offer options with its four interchangeable drawers that consist of cups, pods, tea bags, ground coffee, hot water. In addition, the machine is compatible with k-cup, the coffee brand from Keurig which delivers a great cup of coffee all the time.
As for usability, BUNN holds a high mark on ease of use though it needs you to be slightly more hands-on than some others. For instance, there is no water reservoir which means you have to pour the actual quantity of water you need every time. Again, there is really no auto on/off, so it won’t start or stop until you initiate the action. But it goes to sleep after a long time of no use. Similarly, it comes on when you go to use it again. The brewer also requires preheating, so you have to fill its hot water tank and heat the water before preparing your coffee.
Apart from these things the unit understands that performance plays a focal role in every build with the way it brews. It works effectively giving a neat bold result all the time. Maybe you are one of those people who like to reserve some coffee for later, it is important to note that the machine’s serving sizes range from 4 to 14 ounces. This may mean consistent filling each time you want a coffee, but in a matter of minutes, you will get to enjoy a fresh cup of coffee.
The pulse brew option ensures coffee is completely soaked by water so as to fully extract its flavor and properties, thus no weak extracts and you enjoy nothing but impeccably steady flavor. The machine is energy efficient just like many single serve coffee makers. They could be harder to get cleaned than Keurig, but they are relatively easy to maintain.
- It produces stronger flavor compared to most single serve makers.
- You don’t have to deal with weak and under extracted coffee with this unit.
- It features simple but quality design
- It is versatile and flexible.
- There are no limitations to the number of your favorite k-cup you can use for a flavourful brew.
- Maintenance is easy
- Keeps the coffee hot for a long time
- Has a removable drip tray for convenience.
- It can brew louder than Keurig
- Travel mugs may not fit in
- The use of K-cup could produce unrecyclable wastes, an action that is hardly eco-friendly.
All things considered, this coffee maker is a must-have. What we find as a major additional feature of this coffee maker is its ability to brew not just K-Cups, but also ground coffee, tea bags and loose tea, soft coffee, and tea pods. It is also affordable and serves a long time. So if you want something truly versatile, here is a great pick for you.
- Brews K-Cups, ground coffee, soft co
- Pod drawer works with most pods from 45 to 61mm. A commercial-quality system capable of brewing both coffee and tea
Keurig K45 Elite Single Serve Coffee Maker
There cannot be a discussion of the best single serve coffee maker without a Keurig coming up. Keurig K45 coffee maker is a big name in the coffee making industry and also one of the age-old brands. The manufacturer has done well in making a name for itself. The brand, in fact, won big after it ushered k-cup, a patented technology that holds a different mix of coffee. The innovation brought quite a change in the coffee brewing industry and this Keurig brewing machine is one of the improved versions created to offer superior performance.
The system makes mouth-watering coffee and does it within a minute. It is a versatile single serve machine that can make different beverages excellently. Keurig features a detachable drip tray that can hold different sizes of mugs. The model is handy and practical, featuring an auto-off saving function – a setting that can be utilized when the system is not on.
Also included in this build is the newest carbon filter system which cleans the water for taste. Keep in mind however that this function does not descale the water. The reserve can take about five glasses of water (48 oz) while the unit can brew different cup sizes including 6 oz., 8 oz., and 10 oz. sizes. You get to know what your cup needs using the indicator light that tells you when you need to add water though this only works when you try to brew not when you turn it on. As you might expect, the machine is k-cup compatible and actually comes with a K-Cup variety pack that we couldn’t help but fall for.
- It speaks of an impressing modern design
- Supplies matchless level of convenience
- Cleaning is stress-free
- Its capacity is higher than most single serve machines in the market.
- Brews in a near mute mode
- We think it would have been better if the LED indicator comes on once the unit is turned on but this happens only after you try to brew.
This is a reliable machine that works like magic. What we sincerely like about it is its consistent expert results. If you have been told you can’t enjoy a quality brew right in your house, then you need this machine to prove that wrong. Additionally, the machine comes at an affordable price and can last for a longer time than you’d imagine.
- Discontinued model, replaced by model K55
- Includes: 1 Water Filter Handle, 1 Charcoal Filter, 12-count K-Cup Variety Pack
Hamilton Beach 49980A Single Serve Coffee Maker and Full Pot Coffee Brewer
This Hamilton coffee house ditches the regular one point of several single serve brewers to offer dual brewing points and you don’t even have to break the bank to buy it. This dual feature, combined with the stainless steel finish, offers the system a modern look that helps mark it off from quite a number of the competition.
Hamilton works better than most similar priced coffee makers with a few extra features including providing double the brewing options for everyday quick single serve as well as a complete 12-cup glass carafe or 14-oz travel mug though it does not come with the machine.
This means there is always a cup of coffee to quench your coffee thirst anytime you want it. Maintenance is easy and requires a little attention to be in good condition.
As for ease of use, when you are really busy but want a cup of coffee, you can simply put grinds straight into the mesh filter or put a soft pod using a pod holder to enjoy a tasty cup by just pushing a button. However, when you want more than a coffee treat, you can use the carafe side for bolder brews. Also, the brewer has auto on and off features for automatic shut down hours after use. It also has a nonstick and keep-hot plate that preserves the temperature of the drink after brewing.
There is a lot to get out of this small unit including standard service, quick fix, matchless durability, and more. In our test, we noticed that the functions are straightforward and easy to use. Also, the bold mode setting is undeniably an amazing feature to this build. Where it was found lacking, however, is in the area of compatibility with K-cup; which is much of a different mind. But it works with SenseoPods perfectly.
- Presents you with more coffee options with its two-way feature
- Its cord is convenient to work with it
- Filters appropriately for better tasting coffee
- It comes at a lower price despite being a two-way coffee maker
- It is not energy consuming
- It retains heat for a long time
- Brews within minutes
- Almost quiet during brewing
- It is not in tune with K-Cup
- It does come with a mesh basket for the single serve side but you have to purchase one for the carafe side
If you are looking for a simple way to solve your habit of early morning coffee cravings, the single serve side of this dual unit offers a standard service that will get you covered. The point can also accommodate both basic size cups and travel mug for morning coffee fix. So you completely have nothing to worry about. It is the best choice if you want your drink always available.
- Note: Travel mug not-included. Dimensions (inches): 13.9 H x 12.23 W x 11.08 D
- Two ways to brew your coffee, single serve or full pot.
Mr. Coffee Single Serve Coffee Maker
Mr. Coffee Single Serve Brewer is an updated technology that is powered by Keurig Brewed Tech. Just like most modern coffee makers, the unit uses Keurig K-Cup for making tea, cocoa, coffee and more.
It does not require constant refilling like the BUUMC coffee maker due to its detachable 40-ounce water reservoir for different options of brews.
The brewer has tons of functions that are easy to set up and presents you with the finest drink only under a minute. What makes it all the more an interesting choice in its class is its fine design featuring a rich black and silver appearance suitable for all kitchen decor.
The unit also gets cleaned up easily. While it is fun and all to enjoy Keurig Brewed tech in a different value as with this brand, the unit may not be as durable as Keurig coffee maker itself but holds its own good point in terms of durability. Taken all together, this unit is a perfect alternative for bulky brewing machines for the perfect outcomes it yields.
- The unit is known to be an absolutely versatile coffee maker
- It is moderately priced and offers a great value
- Brews expertly serving fine tea all the time
- It is convenient, cutting down the need for constant refill
- It saves time especially when you are on-the-go
- The device is user-friendly with easy functions
- Accepts different sizes of cups including a travel mug using its detachable drip tray.
- Offers fresh result every day
- It is not bulky
- May not last as long as Keurig coffee maker.
There is so much in this so small gadget that we think it is the most suitable choice for those who hang around too many coffee lovers. It is helpful when you need to serve different people with different choices. This is because it is easy to get your drinks personalized or customized with it.
- Pod coffee maker powered by Keurig Brewing Technology; uses patented Keurig K-Cup Packs for coffee, tea, or cocoa
- Removable 40 oz. water reservoir for multiple brews without refilling
Keurig K55 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker
Keurig Coffee makers are known to have quirky features and this K55 Single Serve Brewer is a good example. The machine is a step-up version that features 4 K-Cup pods which deliver different size options including 6,8,10 oz. This machine gets its premium-brewing spirit from using two water filters along with a filter handle so you enjoy a cool brew every time.
Further placing it as a greater choice is its 48 oz water reservoir which provides you with a chance of preparing up to six-cups before refilling. And when you need to refill, its removable water tank makes it quite basic. It also takes just the push of a button and a minute’s wait to start sipping well-prepared coffee.
Cleaning is also as easy as removing its drip tray. There is nothing to worry about if you forget to turn it off, the auto-off trait allows the brewer to shut off on its own after two hours of the last brew. Overall, the brewer has a supreme design that looks good when mounted on your kitchen counter.
- It saves energy
- Provides high-end functions
- It is a quality craft aesthetically speaking
- The coffee maker is dependable
- It can be loud when the water in the reservoir is in use
- Price may be on the high side for some people
If you are searching for the best single serve coffee maker, a quality end to every coffee you brew, try this standard coffee maker. This machine though a little expensive is worth every penny you would spend on it. It cleans painlessly and works effectively with unsurpassable durability.
- The Classic Keurig K-Cup Single Serve Coffee Maker includes 4 K-Cup pods, a water filter handle and 2 water filters to help your beverages taste their best.
- BREWS MULTIPLE K-CUP POD SIZES: (6, 8, 10 oz.) - the most popular K-Cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
Single Cup Coffee Maker for K-Cups By Mixpresso
The Single Cup Coffee Maker has some great tricks up its sleeve; it works with unlicensed k-cups (1.0 and 2.0 K-cups), has smart functions and is user-friendly. The maker is a great combination of functionality and clever design. Featuring simple touch controls that even a novice can master, this Mixpresso Single Cup Coffee maker sees that flavourful coffee making is effortlessly easy. It offers 3 Brewing options including 6 oz, 8 oz, 10 oz and gets work done within minutes.
The unit is versatile and is compatible with all single cup coffee pods including Keurig K-Cup. The coffee capsules are easy to insert as well as eject. Typically when you have a small single coffee maker like this, you have to sacrifice water reservoir with higher capacity. Not so with this unit. The brewer has a detachable water reservoir that is easy to fill and can take up to 45 fluid ounces. Put in all the necessities and in seconds, you’ll get a winner brew result. You can also run it without any capsule to get boiled water. The machine is energy efficient and goes off on its own depending on the time you set it. The timing could be 15 minutes, 1 hour or two hours.
- It features auto-off quality which saves energy
- It is easy to use
- Detachable water reservoir reduces the stress of refilling every single time coffee needs to be brewed
- Offers top-notch results every time
- Its removable tray makes taller cups (about 6. 5-inch height) compatible
- It is multi-skilled and quite helpful
- No worries about leakings or drippings
- The brewer is durable and can serve for quite a long time
- Comes at a slightly high price
- It has its reservoir at the back which may seem odd to some
If you can afford its price, this single serve coffee brewer by Mixpresso is something that has to be used to be convinced of. It is an all-around unit that gives premium quality brew. Its reservoir makes for more coffee at a time and helps saves time. We love that it can turn off on its own when programmed as such and that goes on to save energy.
- SINGLE CUP COFFEE MAKER: Mixpresso Coffee Maker has the ability to create the finest grade brewed single serve coffee or espresso cups at the touch of a single button with a removable 45oz water tank. This single serve coffee maker is capable of brewing a cup of rich, smooth and fresh K-Cup coffee, tea or hot water with the reusable filter attached with it.
- BREWS COFFEE K-CUPS POD FORMAT: Most of the popular K-Cup pod formats are all handled by this coffee maker machine. They are also compatible with Mixpresso's single serve cups. You can use the 6oz brew size k-cups to achieve the strongest brew. It is easy to carry along which makes it convenient for any occasion.
Ninja Coffee Bar Single Serve Coffee Maker System
Known for its convenience and uniqueness, the Ninja coffee bar single serve brewer features a design that is seemingly different from the others in the market; bulky, many buttons, strong, trading the slightly regular shape of a coffee maker. But the look is not anywhere around awkward and doesn’t it make it less of a gotta-have for coffee addicts. The unit handles everything that does have to do with brewing coffee. It has an inbuilt frother that has the ability to froth the brew. The unit’s basic technology is next generation providing options that offer you the opportunity to customize your brews like classic, rich, or over ice; or signature brews which brew specialty and Cafe Forte.
The different levels do a separate job of enhancing and improving the brew. Good enough, you can easily whip around the brewer’s several functions whether or not you are a novice. You are allowed to drink in whatever mug you prefer the most since it takes tall mugs. Most machines work with pods, but this Ninja single coffee maker is absolutely pod-free. This feature lets you enjoy your own creative coffee, change the level of grounds used as well as use any kind of coffee type.
It also cuts down any environmental and health cost that comes with pods. It offers you the promise of delicious coffee, so you can have tasty coffee from the comfort of your home without queuing up in front of a barista. This is because the machine’s extraction technique makes sure that your coffee’s most hidden abilities are unveiled for the best end result.
The Cup is arguably the only coffee that has Auto-iQ one-touch Intelligence technology, which on its own gets the exact amount of water from the reservoir, according to the type and size of brew you choose. The machine also provides XL settings for Cups and travel mugs alike. In one box, there is a hot and cold multi-purpose glass cup by Ninja that is big enough to cater for two people.
- It saves time, working only within a minute
- It is durable
- Has a unique design that may not go out of trend soon.
- Ninja grants unending coffee options
- Eco-friendly as well as user-friendly
- Looks bulky
- It is not mid-ranged
- Does not retain temperature as much as Keurig.
If one cup of a well-made coffee is all you want to start up your day on a bright note, then this is the machine you may need. It lets you put your creative talent in your coffee. Not only does it brew perfectly, its design is solid and may last longer than most comparably priced coffee makers. Though it works ideally, we think it is very excellent at retaining the hotness of the coffee for too long.
- Pod-free single serve with the Ninja XL hot & cold Multi-Serve tumbler
- Built-in frother to brew, froth and drink-all in your favorite mug
Mr. Coffee K-Cup Single Serve Coffee Maker
Renowned for its efficiency, this Mr. Coffee Brewer is another machine with peculiar characteristics. The unit features a purely modern design with a brushed stainless steel body that’s blended with black. As an added advantage, the cup brews k-cup packs or any other tea you might prefer.
The system also has MY Grounds reusable filter which allows you brew your own grounds. The unit is quite resourceful and flexible allowing both k-cup pods brewing as well loose grounds brews. We couldn’t help but appreciate the fact that this machine looks small but can take up to 10 ounces serving to keep you going. Other features we couldn’t overlook include optimal temperature which provides the most favorite flavor as well as auto off when done with brewing. There is a removable drip tray which collects drips for tidiness and also allows the heights of cups to be adjusted so as to avoid spills.
It is perfect for on the go one-coffee-drinker. The machine works with Keurig technology which means you are going to get the values of big coffee manufacturers in one machine. There is also a water reservoir though it takes only 10 ounces – smaller than most brewers named here.
- Blissful cleanup
- You get to wake up to brand new coffee every morning
- Top-rated temperature retention
- Heats up fast enough
- Gives you a chance to brew your own ground coffee
- Convenient simple control
- Coffee tastes stronger and better
- It is really small
- May not match up to the Ninja coffee maker in terms of durability
- No spacious reservoir and may require constant refilling.
If you actually want a small personal coffee fixer this is a good bet. In as much as it is relatively small, it brings a lot to the table. It has a drawer that can be pulled out. This makes clean up a walk in the park as you can store or discard used pods and filter. It brews fast and delivers a flavourful cup of coffee each time.
- Single cup coffee maker brews K-Cup packs or your favorite ground coffee, producing servings up to 10 oz.
- Automatic shut off when brewing is complete
DeLonghi Silver Lattissima Plus Nespresso Capsule Single Serve Coffe Maker System
DeLonghi is a smart coffee and espresso machine. It has an incorporated milk chamber and six touch-sensitive program controls including all three milk, self-cleaning and two coffee selections all of which supply a brilliant brew finally. In other words, the system delivers premium, coffee, cappuccinos, lattes, hot milk, and more using different selections for cappuccino, latte macchiato, espresso coffee, long coffee, or hot milk. The coffee and milk buttons prepare a quality espresso-strength coffee and even frothed milk very fast. Set up and handling are painless to boot.
For labor-saving, it’s hard to beat this machine. The self-cleaning button makes it incredibly easy to care for. The 30-ounce water tank, drip tray, and used capsule container make for a more convenient maintenance as well. The capsule container is just as large as the water tank which does not require steady refilling.
As for clean up, this system cuts down significantly, the mess associated with dealing with Nespresso coffee capsules as it automatically dumps wastes into a used capsule tank. The tank can accommodate about 10 capsules so you don’t have to frequently empty the storage bin. You also don’t have to clean the milk chamber every time since it can go into the refrigerator – something we think is quite uncharacteristic of many single coffee makers in the same class.
DeLonghi also has a detachable 12-ounce carafe that is refrigerator-safe for milk storage so you can add your favorite drink into your coffee by simply sliding the container onto the front of the unit.
The pod-based unit conserves energy using its auto-off feature that shuts it off after 9 minutes. The timing can be adjusted to a longer period ranging from 30 mins to eight hours.
Generally, we think the unit offers a lot of flexibility and control if you want to try out varying grinds, temperatures, or brewing times. And talking about temperature, the system uses double thermal heating points one for the coffee, and one for the milk. While the coffee can heat a higher temperature producing a very hot result, the milk part apparently delivers lower temperature result. However, this feature sets this machine apart not only in the Nespresso range but also in overall single serve range.
- It brews in less than a minute
- It conserves energy
- It is user-friendly and durable
- Brews to everybody’s preferred tasting
- Cleaning is easy and there won’t be a headache over tidying coffee grounds
- Highly flexible with features that can allow you control the quantity of your drink as well as save your drinks for later
- It is portable and does not take up space on your counter
- Its illuminated keys add to its overall look
- It is expensive
- Milk may not come out sufficiently hot after a cycle of heating. thus requires preheating
If you want something to crank out great tasting milk-based drinks or coffee, we think this is for you. It is functional and convenient to use. Storage is quite easy due to its size. Apparently, it comes pricey but the value it delivers makes it worth it. Also, the milk heating point does not give the hottest temperature, but through preheating you can get it to the intensity of heat you prefer.
- BARISTA GRADE: De'Longhi's patented espresso extraction system creates the ideal flow of water with 19 bars of pressure to deliver quality single serve espresso and coffee drinks every time.
- SMART COFFEE MAKER: Choose your favorite coffee or espresso drinks (3 milk and 2 coffee options) with a touch of button on the illuminated control panel using Nespresso Original capsules.
Keurig K575 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Coffee Maker
This K575 model from Keurig is another machine with eccentric features that exist in modern coffee brewers. The brand scores top mark for ease of cleaning, ease of use, reliability, and total satisfaction. Tagged along its outstanding features are 6 K-Cup pods, water filter as well as two filters to deliver the desired result. Apparently, the unit does not beat some brewers listed here in design, but it is known for delivering some of the best services expected from a quality brewer including having a large reservoir measuring about 80oz – which means you only have to refill after exhausting nearly 10 cups of water that can be stored in the tank.
For filling, you can easily remove the water tank whenever it is due for refilling or cleaning. The varying nightlight colors of this machine that can lighten up your kitchen at night makes it more interesting. It is compatible with different K-Cup sizes ranging from 4, 6, 8, 10 up to 12 oz. Also with this unit, you can brew carafe 22, 26, or 30oz (not included) using K-Carafe pods, for more. More efficient is its strength control setting that when chosen, gives you a bolder or more intense cup of any K-CUP pod brew size.
There are also five temperature settings where you can choose the degree of heat in your coffee. It uses its “hot water on demand” button to dispense the quantity of water to be used for your brew depending on the brew size you wish. Overall, the build’s mammoth color touch screen and digital clock give you access to brewing brand new coffee in less than a minute.
- Simplifies coffee indulgence
- Ability to take just enough water at a time on its own
- Makes rich coffee every single time
- Automatic on and off feature saves energy
- Different K-carafe and mug sizes offer versatility
- Maybe loud when in use
- It features irregular percolation which slows the brewing
If you are all out for a handy coffee maker that can fit in a compact kitchen, this Keurig 575 might be the surest bet. Its functionality despite its decent-size has won hearts. Though it strains out the coffee a little slowly, this is to give the best brew. Keep in mind that it is not safe to leave the machine plugged in, even though it automatically goes off and on.
- LARGE 80oz WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 10+ cups more before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to, and on the K575, you can choose from several different nightlight colors to illuminate your kitchen at night.
- MULTIPLE K-CUP POD BREW SIZES: (4, 6, 8, 10, 12 oz.). Brews a Carafe (22, 26, or 30oz) using K-Carafe pods, to give you more coffee when you need it. (Carafe sold separately)
Recommended: 10 Top Rated Electric, Whistling, Glass Tea Kettles
Nespresso Inissia Single Serve Espresso Maker
Nespresso Expresso Coffee Maker is a brewer popular not just for being a Nespresso brand but for delivering value for whatever money spent to get it. The machine is endowed with multiple features that are lacking in some of its more expensive rivals including easy-to-handle capsules which only accepts Nespresso coffee capsules, less brewing time and more. Additionally, it is rated top for its design that comes in different vibrant colors to match anybody with taste.
For us, it is the fanciest coffee maker that can fit any kitchen decor. When it comes to ease of use, the system fares great still, using its 23.8 oz tank store up water for later – something that removes the complexities of coffee making. If you prefer a single serve coffee unit that gives a weak result, this Nespresso will not be of service to you. The unit rather delivers a deep or bold brew in an instant since its patented extraction system features up to 19 bar pressure. There are two buttons especially for espresso and lungo making that can be set for the automatic performance of a task. All in all, the Nespresso unit is a highly durable machine that can serve for long but we think it won’t tie with that of Keurig’s.
- It fits any kitchen decor
- It justifies its cost with the value it offers
- It delivers a really great cup after every brew
- Saves energy using its auto power off
- Can take taller mugs
- Its capsule tank that can take 9 to 11 used capsules make cleaning simpler
- Quick preheating and brewing at the touch of a button
- It saves cost offering even better features than more expensive ones
- Requires trouble-free maintenance routine
- Only accepts Nespresso coffee capsules
If you love deep coffee or well-made espresso especially in the comfort of your own home, you need to consider this fancy coffee machine. It doesn’t cost much yet it brings the best coffee right to your home.
- Easy insertion and ejection of capsules; For use with Nespresso coffee capsules only
- Compact brewing unit technology; Fast preheating time: 25 seconds; 19 Bar high pressure pump