With the introduction of Christmas light projectors, the traditional method of hanging Christmas lights is rapidly becoming outdated. The benefits of using a Christmas light projector makes it the number one choice when it comes to creating an outdoor/ indoor statement. They are not just safer (as there is no need to climb high places to have them fixed), but less time consuming and even cheaper in the long-run.
There are a number of options out there when it comes to finding the perfect Christmas light projector; unfortunately, there are a lot of low-quality products and false advertising too. After 30+ hours spent researching Christmas light projectors and seeing a few in person, we think The Star Shower Laser Motion Light Projector is the best choice.
Our choices have been selected via an intensive research process and customer reviews of those who have not just used these products, but also tried out a number of others available in the market.
The Star Shower Laser Motion Christmas Light Projector offers you the option to transform your home from a dark/dull ambiance to a bright dazzling display of lights; With the click of a button. Watch the stars dance right before your eyes or freeze them with just a click.
To make the choice a lot easier for you, we have narrowed down your options to the 7 best Christmas light projectors for your home this season. We hope you’ll find this very informative
Best Christmas Light Projectors For Your Home This Christmas
- Star Shower Laser Motion Light Projector
- B-right Static Red and Green Sparkling Landscape Laser Light
- Blimark IP65 Waterproof Laser Christmas Lights Laser Star Projector Lamp with RF Wireless Remote
- 1byone Aluminum Alloy Outdoor Laser Christmas Light Projector with IR Wireless Remote
- Laser Stars Indoor Projector
- BSTPOWER Snowflake Christmas Projector Lights
- Jeteven Waterproof Laser Christmas Projector Light
1. Star Shower Laser Motion Light Projector Review
This laser light projector can be used both indoor and outdoor. Use the extra long stake to place the projector in your yard, and then click to make thousands of green & red stars explode into motion or bring the stars indoors to light up your Christmas setup.
The secret is the weather proof laser design that projects holographic stars while the Motion motor creates shimmering patterns of beautiful light. The incredible Star Shower Laser Lights is a global phenomenon! Put away those ladders and never hang a Christmas light again.
- Light sensor turns on at night and turns off in daylight.
- Choose Red and Green or all Green laser lights.
- Includes base and extended stake.
- Item Weight: 2.2 pounds.
- Material Type: Plastic.
- No ladders needed.
- No hanging lights and no dead bulbs to deal with.
- A set of 2 or more is needed to get the best result outdoor.
2. B-right Static Red and Green Sparkling Landscape Laser Light Review
This weatherproof light is not just a fun light for decorating your house during the holidays, but it will have your neighbors throwing compliments your way. It is well made and comes in a number of lighting options. When the light is placed just right, it is able to cover the whole front or side of your house, it works by projecting several hundred laser lights out in a diamond-like pattern.
It projects two colors (light red and green); which can be turned on together to shine just red, or just green. It is also possible to set them up so that the lights flash or transition back and forth between red and green.
- Green & Red beams, Cover an area of 25×25 ft.
- Remote Control: Color change option (Green & Red): single green, single red, or green & red. Remote control distance: 0-10 meters.
- Flash function.
- 24 hours circularly timer setting: 2H, 4H, 6H, and 8H.
- Material: Die Casting Aluminium
- Input Voltage: 110V
- Color: Black
- Weight: 1.35KG(Packing Delivery)
- 12″ tall; 3.75″ diameter.
- One remote can control several lights at the same time.
- Comes with a timer.
- Lights are bright and perfect for outdoor use (could also be used indoors).
- Few customers complained receiving defectives (customer service handles this though).
3. Blimark IP65 Waterproof Laser Christmas Lights Laser Star Projector Lamp with RF Wireless Remote
Bring the brilliance of stars to your home; with the Blimark IP65 waterproof laser you will enjoy a stunning display of lights perfect for holidays, parties, celebrations and more.
- WEATHER RESISTANCE – IP65 waterproof design | Application temperature: -4°F~104°F, hide it amongst your landscaping without worrying about snow, rain, dust, and intense sunlight.
- BROAD APPLICATION – This Laser Light projects can cover more than 4,300 square feet and can be set to flashing / twinkle, or simply stationary. It’s perfect for Christmas and holiday entertainment, parties, landscape decoration, and anything else you can think of.
- WIRELESS REMOTE – Allows you to display the red and green laser lights, you can use the remote to choose between red, green, or both laser lights.
- MULTI-MODE – Colour choice (red, green or red & green), Static Mode Choice (2, 4 or 6 hours durations) and flashing mode capability.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – UL CE EMC SAA FCC GS FDA and IP65 Approved, Laser holographic technology to project breathtaking stars onto any surface.
- Color: Black
- Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 4.9 x 4.3 inches
- Very Bright lights
- Long AC adapter cord
- Remote not the best (Half the buttons don’t do anything)
- The remote only operates from close range
4. 1byone Aluminum Alloy Outdoor Laser Christmas Light Projector with IR Wireless Remote
1byone outdoor Laser Light is a laser light system that illuminates a huge area with thousands of gorgeous, colorful lights. Simply find a location in or outdoors to place it and illuminate a huge area with brilliant red and green sprinkles.
In addition to Christmas, you can use this light all year round to bring the stars indoors, to light up a hall or space, or even to create a fantasy world in your little kids’ bedroom.
- Amazing Illuminations – Plug in, turn on, and watch your garden or house be instantly saturated in gorgeous green and red lights. Perfect for creating a festive atmosphere.
- Broad Application – The laser lights can cover up to 2,100 square feet from a distance of 25 feet and can be set to flashing, or simply stationary. It‘s perfect for Christmas and holiday entertainment, parties, landscape decoration, and anything else you can think of.
- Easy, Safe and Cost-effective – Never go through the trouble again of unwrapping and hanging Christmas lights just put in the ground, plug in, and enjoy festive year-round energy efficient lights that never need replacing.
- Automatic Timers – With a built-in timer function, the laser light will automatically turn off after 6H of use and turn on again after 18H. You can also use the remote control to set the timer as required.
- Weather Resistance – Rated IP65 light casing and with an IP44 power adapter.
- Power Input: AC 120V 60Hz
- Power Output: DC 5V 2000mA
- Length of cable: 11.15ft
- Materials: Aluminum alloy casing and spike. Tempered glass lens.
- It is a solid product: The only plastic on this product is the remote control. The light itself is solid aluminum, including the stake and adjustable mount.
- It’s customizable: By default, it shines red and green laser lights; however, you can adjust them in different ways. You can shine only red, only green, flashing green, flashing red, and flashing green and red. You can also dim red, making the green more prevalent, and vice versa with dimming the green. You can also completely turn off one color, red or green.
- It has a built-in timer: You can set the light to come on at a specific time, and then set the duration (1h, 2h, 3h, 4h, 5h, or 6h) using the remote. Or, you can plug this into your own timer to come on with the rest of your lighting.
- Its weather resistant: Given its aluminum, you won’t have to worry about rust or the sun dry-rotting it. It’s also built to be waterproof so rain/snow won’t ruin it.
- The remote uses infrared and only works if you’re standing in front of the light. If the light is facing away from you, the remote is useless.
- The lights aren’t super bright: The lights are perfect indoors, but a single unit might not give you the result needed outside your house (2 or more will do the trick).
5. Laser Stars Indoor Projector Review
This indoor laser stars projector is created from powerful Green laser and holographic technology; it is currently one of the most amazing laser hologram projector of its kind on the market.
Anyone that sees this projector in action is blown away and immediately wants one of their own. It is fully adjustable, requires no setup and will fill any room regardless of size, with a crystal clear animated star display.
- 2 Built-In precision glass lenses transforms the largest or smallest rooms into your own personal animated universe by creating thousands of stars with or without cloud formations.
- Includes built-in key hole for optional wall mounting.
- Uses a new green laser and holographic technology which is simple to use.
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 10.9 x 12.3 inches
- Weight: 3.9 pounds
- A truly amazing display of lights, stars, and clouds.
- For best performance, it is advisable to use it for not more than 4 hours at a go.
- The fan could be slightly loud if you’re in a quiet room
6. BSTPOWER Snowflake Christmas Projector Lights Review
The beauty of the BSTPOWER Snowflake Christmas Projector Lights is that it’s flexible and comes with a number of customization options.
With this light projector, you can switch between slides; which makes it not just suitable for Christmas, but for various occasions and holidays throughout the year. If you are looking for something different than what everyone else has, this is definitely something you should consider.
- Motion Settings (Slow/Medium/Fast/Pause/Off)
- 12 Slides
- 16′ power cord
- Comes with a stake or round base for Indoor/Outdoor use
- Unit stays on for 6 hours and automatically shuts off for 18 hours.
- It is not as heavy since it is made almost entirely of plastic.
- It is waterproof (can be used outdoors).
- It has a long power cord (16′).
- Come with motion setting, making the display adjustable at the speed of your choice.
- Comes with a number of display slides, giving you the option to switch between various displays.
- Not the best for outdoors (Lights are not bright enough).
- Shut off time (18 hours) is too long.
7. Jeteven Waterproof Laser Christmas Projector Light Review
The Jeteven Waterproof Laser light is a must have for Christmas, or party’s. The setup is very easy and the product is of good quality. The bright red & green lights cover a good amount of space and it’s loved by kids. This light projector also comes with a remote; which helps with the choice of lighting patterns you want (red light only, green light only, red & green lights on, red light rapid/slow flashing, green light rapid/slow flashing, green & red rapid/slow flashing and lots more.
- Low heat and power consumption.
- High brightness and comfortable lighting effects.
- Multiple patterns.
- Comes with a remote
- Design: 20 patterns (dynamic)
- Function: RF remote control (behind a partition within 20 meters can be controlled), self-propelled, color modulation, strobe speed adjustment, time setting, turning speed adjustment.
- Laser power: Red 100mw, 650nm /green 20mw, 532nm
- Total power consumption: 6W
- Input voltage: 100-240V 50 / 60Hz
- Output voltage: 12V0.5A
- Coverage: 80-120 meters
- Waterproof grade: Power IP68, (product) IP65 waterproof.
- Laser Class: Class 3A
- Certification: FDA, FCC, CE, ROHS, IP65 report, power supply UL, etc.
- Light source temperature: -20 degree to 70 degree
- Multiple lighting patterns
- Bright light
- Long range remote control
- Might be a little pricey